For the complete list of my professional editing services,
click here. I offer free, no obligation, 3-page sample edits of your MS.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Story About My Twitter Life

A writer friend and a great tweep has written a blog post about me and the douches I’ve dealt with on Twitter. It’s a short, sweet fairytale that made me laugh and made me feel loved. Her name is MJ, and her twitter ID is safireblade If you like to read this funny story, visit her blog and read the post “Stabby Princess and the Douches.” You can also follow her on twitter. Thank you for stopping by~

And as always, check out my editor website for all the editing services I offer.

3 comments:

  1. Everybody commits the occasional faux pas, but chronic offenders should be slain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should all go, don't you? Life is full of douchesm. The literary world where kids and kids at heart can run away to our fantasy land should be left douche-free. At least, I hope so. Let the creativity run a muck but be decent.

    ReplyDelete